Sunday, January 26, 2014

Mobile Experiments

I went for a walk today. So much for the forecast that it would be warmer this weekend! Warmer than what? I was so cold, even though I was bundled, and even though it was bright with sun, that I checked my phone for the temperature. 12 degrees F--but, with wind chill, it was rated as feeling like -5 degrees F. Yup, sounds about right.

My plan for this walk was to test using my phone for taking photos, for tracking my geo-position, and for posting to my blog. 

I took this photo while on my walk and added this whole post using my phone. What I didn't capture, unfortunately, was the sound the ice was making. Maybe high tide was pushing up on the underside of the ice, or maybe the severe cold was making the ice contract and buckle but, whatever the case, the ice was loud. 


The typing and editing was kinda slow, but hopefully I can improve with practice. 

The really good news is that the app I used to track my geo-position was spot on. Making good progress.  

No comments:

Post a Comment